Driving without insurance is a serious offense and is severely punished.
Life Tip: Never get involved in any car insurance wisconsin with people who drive without insurance or speculate that it is possible, justifying why there is nothing wrong with this type of crime. These people are on their way to more trouble – no need to keep them company
CALL 616-232-2870 for price.
Engine type V-Two-cylinder, 4-stroke,SOHC, water cooling
Number of valves 8(mechanical adjustment)
Cylinder diameter 91 mm
Piston stroke 61.5 mm
Compression ratio 10.3:1
Maximum power 63Kw/6000rpm
Maximum torque 73N.m/5000 rpm
Transmission type CVT
Gearbox type Dual range(H/L) with park, neutral and reverse
Overall length 3339mm
Overall width 1782mm
Overall height 1935mm
Cargo box 1076×1561×260(mm)
Brake type Dual disc brake
Tire size（Front/Rear） 27×9-14/27×11-14
Drive train Shaft driven/single auto-lock differential
Suspension type Double wishbone independent suspension
Damper travel F120mm/R160mm
Climbing ability ≥40°
Approach angle 62°
Departure angle 79°
Ground clearance 340mm
Wheel base 2322mm
Wheel track 1356mm
Maximum speed 100Km/h
- Delivery to dealership
- Assembly by trained mechanics
- Break-in oil drained and replaced by 10W-40 oil
- The quality check performed by road testing for any problems
- Engine runs for 1 hour to complete break-in
- Pre-delivery maintenance instructions
- 3-month limited parts only warranty
- Technical telephone support
2022 ODES PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Notice: Using UTV’s & ATV’s for rentals, racing or making any form of modifications to them will void any and all warranties. All warranties are non-transferable. These warranties only apply if products was imported or distributed by ODES and sold to the first retail purchaser by an Authorized Dealer in the United States. Every owner of the products during the warranty period shall be entitled to the benefits of these warranties. If the vehicle is sold or otherwise transferred, it is recommended and requested that the new owner promptly send written notice of the transfer of ownership to ODES at the address indicated above.
This ODES limited warranty excludes failures that are not caused by a defect in material or workmanship. This warranty also does not cover accidental damage, normal wear and tear, abuse or improper handling, or acts of God. This warranty does not cover any vehicle components or parts that has been altered structurally, modified, neglected, improperly maintained or used for purposes in which it was not designed.
VEHICLE OWNER’S RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Vehicle Owner’s must properly use, maintained and care for the vehicle as outlined in the Owner’s Manual and determined by the ODES
- Owner must service vehicle according to a ODES accepted service schedule
- Owner must maintain all service records of work performed to vehicle
- Only an authorized ODES dealer or service center can perform warranty repairs
- Periodic service and inspections are considered regular maintenance and not reimbursable
- All warranty repairs require authorization by ODES
- All ODES products require an initial dealer pre-delivery inspection and set up to ensure proper operation and safety
Warranty coverage begins on the date the product is first sold to the consumer. Proof of purchase will be required for all warranty claims.
COVERED WARRANTY PARTS:
These warranties cover any repairs needed to correct defects in material or workmanship reported during the applicable warranty period and which occur under normal use:
- Engine: 1 Year Limited*
- Drivetrain Components: 1 Year Limited*
- Exhaust System: 1 Year
- Suspension: 1 Year
- Wire Harness/E.C.U.: 180 Days
- Clutch/CVT/Secondary Clutch: 180 Days
- Battery (when purchased with new unit): 30 Days
*WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
• PARTS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
All Fluids, Spark Plug, Spark Plug Wire(High-voltage Wire), Oil Filter, Air Filter, Fuel Filter, Throttle Body, Injectors, Shift/Throttle/Idle/Brake Cables, Clutch Belts, Drive Chains, Front/Rear Brake Pads, Front/Rear Calipers, Front/Rear Rotors, Front/Rear Axle, Front/Rear Spindle, Swing Arm/Sway Bar Bushings, Front/Rear Tires, Front/Rear Wheels, Fuses, Head/Tail Light Housing Light Bulbs, Seats, Seat Boards, Floor Boards, Mirrors, Top, Winch, Wind Shield, Rubber/Plastic Components, Hardware.
• MAINTENANCE AND ADJUSTMENT SERVICES; NORMAL DETERIORATION
These warranties do not cover the cost of parts or labor involved in preforming any normal maintenance services. There is also no coverage for normal deterioration or fading or paint, soft trim, cosmetic and appearance items.
• DAMAGE OR MALFUNCTION DUE TO IMPROPER REPAIR OR UNAUTHORIZED PARTS
These warranties do not cover any part which malfunctions, fails or is damaged due to any unauthorized alteration or modification made to the vehicle such as the removal of parts or the installation of parts, equipment or accessories or improper repairs or adjustments not approved or recommended by ODES.
• DAMAGE OR MALFUNCTION DUE TO ABUSE, NEGLECT, ACCIDENT OR FIRE
These warranties do not cover any part which malfunctions, fails or is damaged due to objects striking the vehicle, accident, fire, neglect, abuse or any other cause beyond the control of ODES.
• DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE ENVIRONMENT
These warranties do not cover damage caused by airborne fallout (which includes but is not limited to chemicals and tree sap), salt, water, flooding, hail, windstorm, lightning, extreme temperatures, or any other environmental cause.
• REPAIRS BY NON-AUTHORIZED DEALERS
Labor and material expenses for repairs performed at any facility other than that of an Authorized ODES Dealer are not covered.