• VEHICLE SIZE (L X W X H): 92 IN X 56 IN X 72 IN
• WHEELBASE: 66 IN
• GROUND CLEARANCE: 5.5 IN
• CARGO BED CAPACITY: 441 LBS
• CARGO BED (L X W X H): 22 IN X 50 IN X 6.5 IN
• DRY WEIGHT: 873 LBS
4 STROKE SINGLE CYLINDER
ENGINE TYPE: FOUR STROKE SINGLE CYLINDER
HORSEPOWER: 8.7 HP
COOLING: AIR COOLED
TRANSMISSION/FINAL DRIVE: AUTOMATIC P/R/N/F, SHAFT DRIVE
DRIVE SYSTEM: 2WD
FUEL SYSTEM: EFI
• FRONT BRAKES: HYDRAULIC DISK BRAKES WITH DRILLED AND SLOTTED VENTED ROTORS AND SINGLE PISTON CALIPERS
• REAR BRAKES: HYDRAULIC DISK BRAKES WITH DRILLED AND SLOTTED VENTED ROTORS AND SINGLE PISTON CALIPERS
• FRONT TIRES: AT22 X 7-10
• REAR TIRES: AT22 X 10-10
• UNITS ARE EFI FUEL INJECTED NOW
• MANUAL DUMP BED
• 2 PIECES FOLDING WINDSHIELDS: STANDARD
• ROOF: STANDARD
• SIDE MIRRORS: STANDARD
• 2” FRAME MOUNTED HITCH RECEIVER
- Delivery to dealership
- Assembly by trained mechanics
- Break in oil drained and replaced by 10W-40 oil
- Quality check performed by road testing for any problems
- Engine run for 1 hour to complete break in
- Pre delivery maintenance instructions
- 3 month limited parts only warranty
- Technical telephone support
MASSIMO MOTOR SPORTS LLC (“MASSIMO”) PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Notice: Using UTV’s & ATV’s for rentals, racing or making any form of modifications to them will void any and all warranties. All warranties are non-transferable. These warranties only apply if products was imported or distributed by Massimo and sold to the first retail purchaser by an Authorized Dealer in the United States. Every owner of the products during the warranty period shall be entitled to the benefits of these warranties. If the vehicle is sold or otherwise transferred, it is recommended and requested that the new owner promptly send written notice of the transfer of ownership to Massimo at the address indicated above.
This Massimo limited warranty excludes failures that are not caused by a defect in material or workmanship. This warranty also does not cover accidental damage, normal wear and tear, abuse or improper handling, or acts of God. This warranty does not cover any vehicle components or parts that has been altered structurally, modified, neglected, improperly maintained or used for purposes in which it was not designed.
VEHICLE OWNER’S RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Vehicle Owner’s must properly use, maintained and care for the vehicle as outlined in the Owner’s Manual and determined by the Massimo
• Owner must service vehicle according to a Massimo accepted service schedule
• Owner must maintain all service records of work performed to vehicle
• Only an authorized Massimo dealer or service center can perform warranty repairs
• Periodic service and inspections are considered regular maintenance and not reimbursable
• All warranty repairs require authorization by Massimo
• All Massimo products require an initial dealer pre-delivery inspection and set up to ensure proper operation and safety
Warranty coverage begins on the date the product is first sold to the consumer. Proof of purchase will be required for all warranty claims.
COVERED WARRANTY PARTS:
These warranties cover any repairs needed to correct defects in material or workmanship reported during the applicable warranty period and which occur under normal use:
• Engine: 1 Year Limited*
• Drivetrain Components: 1 Year Limited*
• Exhaust System: 1 Year
• Suspension: 1 Year
• Wire Harness/E.C.U.: 180 Days
• Clutch/CVT/Secondary Clutch: 180 Days
• Battery (when purchased with new unit): 30 Days
*WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
• PARTS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
All Fluids, Spark Plug, Spark Plug Wire(High-voltage Wire), Oil Filter, Air Filter, Fuel Filter, Throttle Body, Injectors, Shift/Throttle/Idle/Brake Cables, Clutch Belts, Drive Chains, Front/Rear Brake Pads, Front/Rear Calipers, Front/Rear Rotors, Front/Rear Axle, Front/Rear Spindle, Swing Arm/Sway Bar Bushings, Front/Rear Tires, Front/Rear Wheels, Fuses, Head/Tail Light Housing Light Bulbs, Seats, Seat Boards, Floor Boards, Mirrors, Top, Winch, Wind Shield, Rubber/Plastic Components, Hardware.
• MAINTENANCE AND ADJUSTMENT SERVICES; NORMAL DETERIORATION
These warranties do not cover the cost of parts or labor involved in preforming any normal maintenance services. There is also no coverage for normal deterioration or fading or paint, soft trim, cosmetic and appearance items.
• DAMAGE OR MALFUNCTION DUE TO IMPROPER REPAIR OR UNAUTHORIZED PARTS
These warranties do not cover any part which malfunctions, fails or is damaged due to any unauthorized alteration or modification made to the vehicle such as the removal of parts or the installation of parts, equipment or accessories or improper repairs or adjustments not approved or recommended by Massimo.
• DAMAGE OR MALFUNCTION DUE TO ABUSE, NEGLECT, ACCIDENT OR FIRE
These warranties do not cover any part which malfunctions, fails or is damaged due to objects striking the vehicle, accident, fire, neglect, abuse or any other cause beyond the control of Massimo.
• DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE ENVIRONMENT
These warranties do not cover damage caused by airborne fallout (which includes but is not limited to chemicals and tree sap), salt, water, flooding, hail, windstorm, lightning, extreme temperatures, or any other environmental cause.
• REPAIRS BY NON-AUTHORIZED DEALERS
Labor and material expenses for repairs performed at any facility other than that of an Authorized Massimo Dealer are not covered.